Your Future Career with True Hire!
True Hire is growing! Our sales have increased exponentially over the last several years. Are you looking for upward mobility and a new engaging full time career with great benefits?
What we offer
True Hire sets the standard for providing high quality background checks, drug testing, exit interviews and other HR services, empowering companies with the answers and tools that are needed to run a safer, more efficient workplace.
True Hire is a leading provider of on-demand employment background screening and drug screening that help employers automate, manage and control screening and related programs. Many companies trust True Hire to deliver customer-focused solutions that provide greater efficiency and faster results, leading to better hires. True Hire is headquartered in Uniontown, Ohio. We conduct background investigations throughout the United States and Internationally.
The company environment is dynamic and reflective of the rapid growth and market aspirations of the company. True Hire is at a great point in its business expansion. We have state of the art infrastructure and process, and we are creative, innovative and entrepreneurial.
Other than a fun, yet professional environment, True Hire offers many benefits.
- Quality health, dental, vision and life insurances
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays
- Most positions are Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., so your evenings and weekends are yours.
- We also encourage “you time” with generous vacation and personal time.
- Business casual attire and dress-down Fridays
We take pride in our ability work together as a team to provide high-quality services to our clients. It’s a collaborative environment with an open-door policy, fostering growth on both a personal professional level and for the business as a whole. At True Hire, we are truly one big family, and we celebrate that with company parties, picnics and outings, as well as monthly team-building activities.
Business Development Manager
Self-starter. Goal oriented. Consultative. Does this describe you? Do you like working in a collaborative environment yet thrive on being rewarded for your individual contributions? (Think exceeding quotas!) Then this position is for you!
As a Business Development Manager for True Hire you will be responsible for selling True Hire’s employment screening solutions to corporate and small business prospects. This is primarily an inside sales role where you will consult with prospective customers and present True Hire’s products. Because this is a sales role, you will have monthly and yearly sales goals and will be responsible for building a strong sales opportunity pipeline through lead management and lead generation. Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for True Hire solutions through both inbound and outbound telesales activities
- Convert qualified leads within an assigned market through the presentation of True Hire solutions to prospects, customers and/or partners
- Recognize opportunities for revenue growth and increase pipeline within an assigned market
- Acquire and maintain detailed industry and product knowledge to maximize new business opportunities
- Prioritize daily tasks and activities, meet agreed upon deadlines and complete projects and requests with the intent of exceeding expectations of internal and external customers
- Maintain real time information of leads, opportunities and accounts in ACT!, ensuring that data and resulting reports are up to date
Background Application Specialist
Do you have a passion for communication? Is customer service your middle name? Are you comfortable with computers and being on the phone? This position may be the right fit for what you’re looking for!
A Background Application Specialist is responsible to provide our clients with accurate, specialized data. In this position, you will verify background information on individuals and conduct report editing to ensure client reports follow all company guidelines and standards and comply with all laws.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle inbound and outbound phone calls for the following:
– Education verifications
– Employment verifications
– Professional references, licenses & memberships
– Foreign verifications
– Exit interviews
– Contact applicants when needed for further information
- Process New Client Requests via email, fax, web
- Process Social Security Traces
- Process Motor Vehicle Reports
- Scan requests, other information
- Process Duplicate Requests
- Search official criminal record databases and report matching records.
- Follow verbal, written, and electronic instructions.
- Record internal database notes to track actions taken within assigned work.
- Produce a certain amount of results over a specific period of time.
- Complete work that is free of errors meets quality standards and is completed within specified time frames.
Criminal Records Specialist
Do you have a criminal justice degree or paralegal experience? Or do you have an interest in our justice system? This job may be a great fit for you!
A Criminal Records Specialist uses databases and court research to find and verify court records for our clients, while following all requirements of the law and company policies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Search criminal record databases and court house records.
- Determine if cases found match our criteria.
- Write up any cases in appropriate format and log them into our computer system
- Interact with outside vendors and clients.
- Meet daily and monthly goals.
- Enters, codes, and retrieves a variety of information from various computer systems related to a job applicant’s criminal history
- Searches and retrieves information from files, microfiche, computer records, and other documents in response to specific client for pre-employment background screening requests
- Releases information and documents in accordance with the Public Information Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act and other applicable laws and procedures
- Updates notes when requests reach 48 hours and anytime a delay expires
- Delays should be placed according to individual court ETA’s
- Follow internal database notes in order to complete searches as ordered.
- Conduct internet-based research.
- Prepare written reports free of grammatical errors, summarizing research results.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of data entered in databases; correct any errors.
- Follow research quality control procedures.
- Communicate with individuals via telephone to complete assigned verifications.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Compute, record, and proofread data to ensure quality control measures are followed.