Many of our clients know that compliance is the center of our operations at True Hire. We find that staying up-to-date with regulations while still notifying our clients is what keeps our business running smoothly. Focusing on client services starts with following the regulations the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) commands us to do. The FCRA “is a federal law that regulates the collection of consumers’ credit information and access to their credit reports” (Investopedia).
To us, compliance goes beyond the action of obeying the laws; we know that – in the end – our compliance is what ultimately provides the most accurate, safe, and secure background check for our clients.
What Compliance Means to Us:
- Following the rules that the FCRA lays out for us
- Staying up-to-date with news, upcoming laws (federal, state, and local), and applying it immediately to our process
- Notifying our clients when updates apply to them
- Rechecking our process to ensure the most secure background check
What Compliance Means to Our Clients
- They are receiving the most accurate information
- Not everyone can view the data