Here is what you need to know:
“Social Media Background Check”
A process whereby employers browse social media profiles of applicants in order to find positive or negative information that may help them decide if the candidate is suitable for an open position.
Social Media Background Check
Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered social media background screening software that can identify employees and candidates that have exhibited undesirable behavior by analyzing both text and images from a subject’s social media profiles.
Here are the Facts:
- Avoiding toxic hires can save companies about $12,800 in turnover costs.
- 70% of employers use social media to screen candidates during the hiring process.
- 57% of employers said they found something during their social screenings that led them to not hire someone.
Why you should adopt social media background checks
- Reduces turnover costs
- Minimizes risk of a toxic hire
- Protects your brand and reputation
- Mitigate workplace safety risks
- Ensures company cultural fit
AI Allows us to be Consistent and Thorough with Rapid Turnaround Times
Learning – 12 Risk Classifications
- Bullying, Toxic, Obscene Language
- Threats of Violence and Self-Harm
- Narcotics and Alcohol Use
- Political Extremism
- Violence and Racy Images
- NLP – Sentiment Analysis to understand emotional trends of your candidates
Comprehensive and Legally Compliant Reports
- FCRA and EEOC Compliant
- Analysis of up to 7 years of posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Ability to redact images
- List of flagged posts and/or posts by sentiment
- Web/News Search (coming end of the month)
Services We Perform
- Identity Resolution
- Need Full Name and (email or address or workplace or school)
- Get permission during the application process (we only look at public posts)
- Report Redress
- Validate flagging and sentiment
If you are a current client, please contact your sales representative or email email@example.com
If you are not a current client and would like to sign up for our services, please call 800.262.7301
- A release form will be given to the applicant to provide their personal information and social media handles/links.
- We will then upload their information into our Artificial Intelligence database to conduct the social media background check.
- This service is similar to many of our other services; one of our criminal investigators will verify the applicant’s social media handles, enter the applicant’s information, review the data, rate the results, and provide the data to the company.
- You will then receive the report attached to the regular background check (can be a separate report).